Application Procedure For The Federal Student Aid
- Submit an application for admission and a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Complete your application at FAFSA
- Complete appropriate financial aid application forms.
- Provide copy of income earned during last year (i.e. income tax declaration, statement by employer, certified affidavit).
- AMULAC has the authority to request copies of certain financial documents from you, your spouse or parents if your application is selected for a review process called verification. These may include copies of US passports, social security cards, permanent resident cards, marriage or divorce statements, among others.