Ave Maria University Latin American Campus becomes Keiser University
In a seamless transition, Keiser University, a U.S. non-profit educational institution serving 18,000 students on 15 Florida campuses, at overseas facilities, and online, will be assuming operational and educational control of the Latin American Campus.
About Keiser University:
- Has been in operation for more than 35 years and is among the U.S. pioneer universities offering academic programs in other languages (Spanish, Mandarin)
- Is Florida’s second largest, private, not-for-profit university serving 20,000 students
- Has 15 campuses in Florida, an off-site branch campus in Shanghai, China, and an online division
- Has a cooperative agreement in the Eastern European nation of Moldova, learning and language centers in South Korea and Taiwan
- Is regionally accredited and possesses specialized accreditations for many of its technical programs
- Offers more than 70 degree programs encompassing business, allied health, information technology, criminal justice, education, legal studies, the culinary arts and social/behavioral science
- Has an economic impact of over $2.8 billion throughout the state of Florida and generates nearly 28,000 jobs directly and indirectly
- Employs 3,500 staff and faculty
Keiser University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels.
For more information go to www.keiseruniversity.edu
Ave Maria University - Latin American Campus (AMULAC) is the only American university in Central America offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in the following areas: Business Administration, Politics and Psychology. These are complemented by 12 majors offered on the main campus at Ave Maria, Florida. These are Biology, Classics and Early Christian Literature, Economics, History, Literature, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Theology, Pre-medicine Program, and a Business Certificate.
Through this website, Ave Maria will help you discover all the benefits of a truly Catholic, U.S. university education in Latin America. Please check back often to see the improvements and additions to the site!